[ros-kernel] Re: ReactOS 0.2 RC1 released!

Idoxash idoxash at tsargoth.com
Sat Jan 17 15:53:01 CET 2004

I never "be little" their efforts.  I been keeping up with ReactOS when it
first came out on the internet.  Just because I'm having issues and other ppl
are having issues that are kinda the same in ways does not mean I'm putting
them down.  Infact I'm very happy that they are doing their best to make this
OS a success.  However as it's not our right to "be little" them it's also
not no one elses to just throw around rude comments to me or other users just
because we are letting everyone know we are having issues.

--Idoxash