[ros-kernel] Great work guys!

Andrew "Silver Blade" Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 12:23:49 CET 2004

I've not taken much of an interest in ReactOS lately, mainly because I don't
feel I have anything useful to contribute - although I may have a tinker
with sound-related stuff again in the near future. Might write some test
drivers or something, or try to get my SB driver working.

Anyway, just taken a look at the screenshots of 0.2, and I'm very impressed
that this much progress has been made. The change from 0.1x to 0.2x is very
evident, and it seems like ReactOS is very capable of "doing things" now
(more than it was before, anyway!)

Yes it obviously has a few glitches, but still, good work and well done to
everyone. I hope to be able to contribute something useful eventually (other
than those little tweaks and minor things I worked on a while back...)

-Andrew