[ros-kernel] ReactOS Internationalization and Localization

j82144 at uwasa.fi j82144 at uwasa.fi
Tue Jan 20 10:30:11 CET 2004

How will ReactOS handle the internationalization and localization?
It would be really nice if the GUI language could be selected
without having separate OS versions for different languages. Is
the support for different GUI languages currently implemented in
ReactOS Explored source, or would it need some re-coding?

Maybe this is not right time to start the internationalization,
but you should at least keep this in your mind during the develope.
We dont want to rewrite everything, do we.

I may be interested in helping with Finnish -language support
somewhere in future if I have time. For now I dont have time but
maybe in future (at least I hope so).

Where can I find plan of features that will be implemented in
ReactOS? I have read the Roadmap, but it is not very specific.
What about some kind of list of already implemented features?

Great job guys, ReactOS is really something that is needed for
OS markets! If I have time in future I may help.

Sami Niemi