[ros-kernel] ReactOS Internationalization and Localization

Lorenzo garbage at loz.it
Tue Jan 20 09:56:38 CET 2004

We should use the same technique as in the Microsoft MUI, in order to
support 3rd party programs that are localized via MUI.

I think that we could not wait so long to start working on
internationalization support, we should define a clear and standard method
and follow it in during the development.

We should also define an internationalization "group", with coordinators and
one or more people for each language. Of course, I propose myself for the
Italian language.

Lorenzo