[ros-kernel] Can't run java.exe

Jason Filby jasonfilby at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 21:11:08 CET 2004

Hi all

When I try to run java.exe from J2SDK1.4.0 I get:

(NTDLL:ldr/utils.c:2041) Failed to create or open dll section of
'wineoss.drv' (Status c0000135)
(NTDLL:ldr/utils.c:1191) LdrGetExportByName(): failed to find
GetModuleHandle16
(NTDLL:ldr/utils.c:1191) LdrGetExportByName(): failed to find
LoadLibrary16
(NTDLL:ldr/utils.c:2041) Failed to create or open dll section of
'msacm.drv' (Status c0000135)
(NTDLL:ldr/utils.c:2041) Failed to create or open dll section of
'midimap.drv' (Status c0000135)

Apparently this happens when WINE DLLs are overwritten by ported
ReactOS
DLLs. But I don't know which DLL? Can't we get rid of these .drv
messages once and for all? Where would I look for the source?

Thanks
Jason