[ros-kernel] serial mouse driver patch = NOK

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Wed Jan 21 16:31:42 CET 2004

Hi!

I recieved another mouse detection code patch by Logan_V8_TT and after
reviewing it, I applied it with few modifications to get it working. Now
the driver works perfectly with my old mouse again and also the
detection code shouldn't interact with the serial port debugging. I
would really appreciate some testing. I'm especially interested if the
serial port debugging + seial mouse driver combination works (Gerard,
can you test it?). There are still few things that aren't restored
correctly, if the mouse isn't found (like baud speed), but testing it
under VMware (no serial mouse support :-) worked with no problem.

Regards,
Filip