[ros-kernel] Bug reports

Björn Fischer thebear80 at gmx.net
Thu Jan 22 16:43:32 CET 2004

Hi,
just tested the current CVS tree:

1) Languages: My startmenu is completely in german (is that becaus I
built it on a german Win32?). Unfortionately only the firs layer (what
shows up when clicking Start) is completely in german. The submenues are
parts german, parts english (e.g. Programme->Administrative tools). But
looking at the Desktop, the "My Computer" sign is now translatet to
french I think ("Poste de travail"). Also the Run-Dialog is not german.
It's parts english (Window title and "Type the name of a program...")
and parts are french ("Ouvrir:", "Annuler", "Parcourir"). Where is the
language set? How can I help making the german version completely
german? Maybe someone of the 'Internationalization team' can tell me
what I could do?

2) The "CommandPrompt" icon is not shown on the Desktop

Greetings

Björn