[ros-kernel] Bug reports

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Thu Jan 22 21:54:11 CET 2004

Hi!

I've made a temporary fix that forces the old behaviour when no default
locale is specified. Also the correct registry setting for it is
HKCU,"Control Panel\International","Locale",0x00000000,"0409"
in bootdata/hivedef.inf, but due problems with registry, it's not
possible to change it (or more correctly the kernel can't read it).

Regards,
Filip