[ros-kernel] comdlg32 build problem part deux

Vizzini vizzini at plasmic.com
Thu Jan 22 22:22:48 CET 2004

It's been a while since I've built outside of the device/ tree, and it
seems now that I have the same (or similar?) problem that Hartmut
reported last week about windres not liking comdlg32's rc files.  I
build on Linux, and my windres is 2.14.90 (the Debian testing package of
mingw).

Let me start by saying that i know relatively little about .rc file
syntax.  To get this to build for me, I had to change lines like this:

LISTBOX  "", IDC_SHELLSTATIC,4,20,272,85, LBS_SORT | etc...

to:

LISTBOX  IDC_SHELLSTATIC,4,20,272,85, LBS_SORT | etc...

Once that was done, it built without problems.  I'm not quite sure how
to test this, let alone if it breaks anything, so I'm humbly submitting
this for review.

Thanks.

 -Vizzini