[ros-kernel] Re: Printer folder

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Fri Jan 23 09:22:50 CET 2004

> > Actually, I don't... The current implementation shows a message box,
> > which is perhaps not too clear to the user, but nothing fatal happens. I
> > don't regard that as a severe bug.

OK, it's not a severe bug - it does not crash the system or something like this.
It just would look better to avoid such irritating error message.
The major problem is, the error is displayed when hovering over the
printer entry in start menu, not only when clicking on on.

> I agree with Ge.  Probably should go on HEAD, regardless.

I don't want to commit it on the HEAD. Better would be a bugzilla
entry and fixing it after that in shell32.

Regards,

    Martin