[ros-kernel] Setupapi port Problem

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 07:49:53 CET 2004

Hello All,
I have been able to port setupapi.dll from WINE to ReactOS but there a
few minor issue with linking when using the w32api headers so
setupapi.dll is not part of the default build yet. I have added
missing functions and constants to include/wine/setupapiu.h but this is
not all you need to build/link. If you wish to build setupapi you must
remove the WINSETUPAPI decoration from the function declairations in
mingw/include/setupapi.h or it wont link properly.

Thanks
Steven