[ros-kernel] Setupapi port Problem

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 13:09:56 CET 2004

Hello Ge,
--- Ge van Geldorp <ge at gse.nl> wrote:
> Please, let's try to avoid having to patch w32api files at all cost.
> still get an occasional nightmare about the last time we did this....

I agree 100%. Thats why I didnt enable it in the build. I included the
missing defs in reactos/include/wine/setupapi.h and emailed the list
because I dont want to break the build. Of course I would like to patch
w32api so we dont have to keep a extra header this should work with the
current release once we fix the linking error.

Thanks
Steven