[ros-kernel] ReactOS 0.2 Preloaded Boches distribution

Andrew "Silver Blade" Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Tue Jan 27 09:13:33 CET 2004

Bochs uses virtual disk images (a disk within a file), and ReactOS comes
pre-installed in one of those. Which is a good and a bad thing, as it means
it won't mess your actual disk up if it goes wrong, but it makes it a little
harder to copy files over to (but no harder than physically taking a few
files over by floppy or CDROM really...)

Just run the bochs exe file and press ENTER and it should fire up.