[ros-kernel] String Display Error

Nate DeSimone desimn at rpi.edu
Wed Jan 28 11:40:57 CET 2004

I figured out the problem.  It was in fact a bug in my code, when I was
combining two strings I actually went 1 character over the end of the
smaller string, due to having a <= instead of a < in my for loop's
condition, and I would never have even thought I looking more closely at
that had it not been for ReactOS, of course I'm sure that if I made that
mistake other people did too so it might be worthwhile to make ReactOS
behave like Windows when it encounters that error.

Thanks, Nate DeSimone