[ros-kernel] a couple of cmd.exe fixes - commit-help?

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Sun Jul 11 19:45:04 CEST 2004

> From: Jens Collin
>
> I've attached 2 patches to BZ#200, could someone please
> commit this since I don't have access for it? Description of
> patch is in BZ.

Thanks, your patches are committed now. I made a slight change, to use a
default PATHEXT if the environment variable isn't found.

For extra credit, maybe you could try to pass the command to
ShellExecute() if after searching with the PATHEXT components the
command isn't found? SHELL32.DLL should be LoadModule()'ed and
ShellExecuteA/W() GetProcAddress()'ed to be able to use CMD.EXE even if
shell32 is not available.

Ge van Geldorp.