[ros-kernel] ROS

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Mon Jul 26 03:04:14 CEST 2004

Well I don't know if "They" are watching, but *I* am watching this Mailing
List to get _KERNEL_ updates/information. You see that title there?
"ros-kernel" As in, Kernel Development, and not ranting about Microsoft?

Now I believe in freedom of speech, and if you want to rant about it, please
do it on ros-GENERAL (get it?? GENERAL?), on the forum at www.reactos.com,
by email with one of the members, or even on the reactos IRC channel. But
please keep this ML free of politics and ramblings.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu