[ros-kernel] Re: Tainted code in User32?

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Tue Jun 1 14:38:40 CEST 2004

I'd like to mention again, based on all this long discussion -- if you
'think' something - it doesn't mean it 'is' really so.

There is law, and there are lawyers, who read this law. Otherwise it is a
waste of time -- like Dmitriy did here for some time - arguing about
something.
If everyone will 'suggest' something - we will hardly end up in some
solution.
Though suggestions, which are backed with a literature (like what Richard
said) - they have a value.

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.