[ros-kernel] Explorer bug?

Jens Hertz baremig at ziansoft.dk
Tue Jun 1 20:43:06 CEST 2004

Hello experienced reactos developers,

I've been following your ambitious project for some time and I'm really
getting into compiling the cvs tree almost daily.
Now, on to the more serious stuff:
The ROS explorer have stopped working and I don't know how to debug it
yet (no documentation on that subject atm). Not exactly the shell stuff
(e.g. process bar, desktop) but that path-finder equivalent as found in
windows. That really bothers me as the explorer used to work in previous
cvs (and the releases) and I personally don't think cmd.exe is the way
to go in the long run.
I would really like if someone could give me some basic hints to how to
debug the kernel and running applications - then I would gladly write
the documentation needed for others to get up to speed on
kernel/application debugging.

Cheers - and keep up the good work,
 - Jens Hertz