[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Gunnar Dalsnes hardon at online.no
Sun Jun 6 15:28:52 CEST 2004

This change looks wrong. GetTempPath should not verify the temp path (sdk:
The GetTempPath function does not verify that the directory specified by the
TMP or TEMP environment variables exists) but just return whatever the
environment variable/registry temp path is set to.

If we are going to violate the sdk, a better way would be to actually create
the temp path if it doesn't exist.