[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Mon Jun 7 14:26:46 CEST 2004

Hi Eric,

As far as I know, the return value is always checked, even if not instantly.
It's sometimes not checked, but a loop will fail if the function failed.
Filip and I have extensively tested it to ensure that invalid parameters or
failures would not crash it.

As for the use of absolute registry paths, I don't understand what you mean?
The function is meant to be called with IDs/Numbers, not a direct registry
path... if you had the direct path, you could simple query the key in your
own code.

I hope this helps...

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu