[ros-kernel] mdl patch

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Thu Jun 17 19:40:51 CEST 2004

Hi,

there was some changes within the mdl implementation:
- The caller is responsible for freeing a mdl for a paging io request.
  This made it possible to allocate the mdl for a short number of pages
  from the stack. This is used to read/write from swap file and to
  read/write of cache segments.
- MmWriteToSwapPage and MmReadFromSwapPage has changed. The caller does
  only pass the physical page to this functions. This functions are
  responsible for allocating the mdl. It is used the feature from above.

I think you must remove some of your changes from the patch.

- Hartmut