[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 19 07:33:55 CEST 2004

Hi Richard,

--- Richard Campbell <rcampbell at osexperts.com> wrote:
> Log message:
> 	very basic makefile for vs2003 (and the free tools).  Please note
> that some programs don't compile properly, will take a look at this
> later.

Please dont do that. We already have MS_VC6 makefiles in a tree Tamlin
started and if I understand correctly vs2003 can import MS_VC 6
makefiles and workspaces.

I really want to support MS_VC 6 and 2003 as well as the DDK but I
think it would be better if you try to create a new tools like
msvcmaker from Wine that could generate MS_VC makefiles. Wines
msvcmaker is written in perl so I really dont want to use it in the
ReactOS tree.

Thanks
Steven