[ros-kernel] quick floppy update

Vizzini vizzini at reactos.com
Sun Jun 20 01:08:30 CEST 2004

I've committed enough fixes to various things that the new floppy driver
is loading now.  I can't get My Computer to open up when I double-click
it, but it wasn't working before the floppy driver either.  Other than
that, there seem to be no ill effects.  Anyone who runs across bugs -
please mail me or post here.

It doesn't look like ROS is handling the volume mount protocol quite the
same way as 2k+ (IOCTLS in a slightly different order or something - not
sure yet), so that needs to be troubleshot before the thing will
actually drive floppies.

 -Vizzini