[ros-kernel] SCSI success

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Tue Jun 22 21:21:10 CEST 2004

Hi,

it is a little bit difficult to get the fireport.sys driver to work. This
driver does write to its one code section which is usually read only. I've
add a dirty patch to LdrPEProcessModule, which does not protect the memory
for the fireport.sys driver.

The Fireport controller is based on the symbios logic 810 chip and not on
the 875. That was wrong in my last mail.

- Hartmut