[ros-kernel] quick floppy update

Vizzini vizzini at reactos.com
Thu Jun 24 17:55:00 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 12:59, Hartmut Birr wrote:
> > I made some testing with a Reactos build from CVS on June 20.
> >
> > 1) Disk drive A: is not displayed by Explorer
> >
> > 2) DIR A: does not work correctly.
> >
> > - First I made DIR A: with a freeldr diskette .
> >    =>  I got 3 files ( freeldr.ini , ..) = OK
> >
> > - Then I insert another diskette with a different content .
> >    => I got the same 3 files of freeldr diskette !!!!!
>
> This is a problem of vfatfs. IRP_MN_VERIFY_VOLUME isn't completely
> implemented.

I realized that last night while I was looking through the source.  In
unrelated news, I realized that my automated copyover script that keeps
my vmware updated wasn't copying vfatfs.sys, so all of my complaining
about the mount protocol is void.  Sorry for the confusion.

I'll see what I can do about that bug.

 -Vizzini