[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Fri Jun 25 23:21:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

if you download and install the ddk, you must agree an EULA. The same
occurs, if you get or buy the IFS kit. This EULA prevents you from using any
informations from the ddk or the ifs kit for developing any piece of code
for ROS. That is no problem for the informations of the ddk. This
informations are available from the web without any restrictions. But you
can not use the informations of the IFS kit. If you not respect the EULA or
the rights from M$ and use the informations for ROS, do you expect that
anybody respects your rights or the rights of the LGPL under which you
contribute your code? If it is your attitude to ignore the rights of others
for the development of ROS, then you are the wrong person for the ROS team.
If this is the attitude of the ROS developer team, then I'm the wrong person
for the ROS team. I need clarity for this point.

- Hartmut