[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 15:28:02 CEST 2004

Hi Hartmut,
As far as the IFS kit I agree with you. If it has a NDA attached to it
then yet I dont think we can even look at it but with the PSDK or the
DDK would we not be allowed to at least look at the interfaces and
reimplement them provide we are not directly copying? Even code on MSDN
is copyright Microsoft. Can you point to me where in the EULA it says
you cannot use this information to develop software for a non Windows
operating system?

Thanks
Steven