[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 25 22:38:12 CEST 2004

Hi Steven (and all),

Because the CC Stubs are, for now, the most important, I've audited them
all, and will post the results below:

CcCanIWrite OSR
CcCopyRead OSR
CcCopyWrite OSR
CcDeferWrite OSR
CcFastCopyRead OSR
CcFastCopyWrite OSR
CcFlushCache OSR
CcGetDirtyPages OSR
CcGetFileObjectFromBcb OSR
CcGetFileObjectFromSectionPtrs OSR
CcGetLsnForFileObject OSR
CcInitializeCacheMap OSR
CcIsThereDirtyData OSR
CcMapData OSR
CcMdlRead OSR
CcMdlReadComplete OSR
CcMdlWriteComplete OSR
CcPinMappedData OSR
CcPinRead OSR
CcPrepareMdlWrite OSR
CcPreparePinWrite OSR
CcPurgeCacheSection OSR
CcRepinBcb OSR
CcSetAdditionalCacheAttributes OSR
CcSetBcbOwnerPointer OSR
CcSetDirtyPageThreshold OSR
CcSetDirtyPinnedData OSR
CcSetFileSizes OSR
CcSetLogHandleForFile OSR
CcSetReadAheadGranularity OSR
CcUninitializeCacheMap OSR
CcUnpinData OSR
CcUnpinDataForThread OSR
CcUnpinRepinnedBcb OSR
CcZeroData OSR
CcGetFlushedValidData GNU IFS
CcFastMdlReadWait GOOGLE GROUPS
CcFastReadNotPossible GOOGLE GROUPS
CcFastReadWait GOOGLE GROUPS
CcRemapBcb GNU IFS
CcScheduleReadAhead GNU IFS
CcWaitForCurrentLazyWriterActivity GNU IFS
CcMdlWriteAbort GNU IFS

I will continue auditing the other stubs that I've added (Mostly FsRtl,
because they are also in the IFS), but I won't post any sources here, unless
anyone requests it. I will be removing anything that I cannot find in an
alternate source.

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu