[ros-kernel] 0.2.3 changelog for confirmation

Jason Filby jasonfilby at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 13:02:44 CEST 2004

Hi Hartmut

Hartmut Birr wrote:
> the last three lines from scsiport, all lines from disk and the last
line
> from vfat are part of the next release. It seems that you have put
after
> each line a name, independently if the comment is one or more lines
long.
> Some of my changes are printed for twice (ntoskrnl):

I've fixed up what I can see - sorry about that. The dups are from
commits going to HEAD and the release branch - I've simple misplaced
the lines that are supposed to only go with the next release.

I apologize for these errors - but the changelog takes forever to
compile even with mistakes. Please verify your changes - I definitely
want a wiki type page for devs to add their own changes to the release
changelog -- or perhaps a versioning system with a better way to
extract and format messages,

Cheers
Jason