[ros-kernel] 0.2.3 changelog for confirmation

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Sun Jun 27 22:43:57 CEST 2004

Jason Filby wrote:

>Hi all
>
>The 0.2.3 changelog is here:
>http://reactos.com/en/content/view/full/4385
>
>Any complaints?
>
>Cheers
>Jason

Can you remove this block
    Implement LookupPrivilegeValueW (Filip Navara)
    Remove the hack implemenation of LookupPrivilegeValueW (Filip Navara)
    Don't check for load driver privilege yet (Filip Navara)
    Don't try to acquire load driver privilege in Services (Filip Navara)
    Reverted my last changed, should go to branch! (Filip Navara)
from Advapi32 please? It's seqence of my stupid commits & reverts that
were in CVS only for a day or two.

Thanks for the great work on composing the change log.

Regards,
Filip