[ros-kernel] Crashes...

Jasper van de Gronde th.v.d.gronde at hccnet.nl
Tue Jun 29 12:10:45 CEST 2004

Richard Campbell wrote:
> A few days ago i toyed with the idea of a crash dialog similar to the
> one shown in various versions of windows when an application crashes.
 > ... (We should also add a dialog that indicates if a certain dll is
> now found when we attempt to load an app, similar to what windows does).

It might be useful to not simply show that dialog as soon as a dll isn't
found, but only after all dll's have been tried. This would make it
easier to see what's missing, without having to constantly add one dll
to see what the "next" dll is. It won't be able to report about dll's
needed by missing dll's of course, but it would at least be better than
what Windows does.