[ros-kernel] Crashes...

Richard Campbell eek2121 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 20:22:48 CEST 2004

Right now i'm not worried about starting a debugger (you'd be hard
pressed to find one outside a command line one that works on ROS) but
rather visually inform the user an app has crashed IF he is in GUI
mode.  I am actually investigating how this works on XP right now.
(well, when i get some of that rare free time.)

A few other issues i'm trying to work out are related to getting the
NVidia installer to work, but in order to do that i need to take a look
at why nothing is being DPRINTed in debug when setup crashes (frames
aren't shown), once i do that, THEN i can work on fixing bugs that
prevent the installer from working.

Wouldn't it be nice to have the ability to download the latest NT4
nvidia drivers and install them ? :P

Oh, and setupapi also needs updating, alot of functions aren't even
exported, i'm scared to touch it though, as it appears to be a wine
dll.  Are we planning on syncing this back to the wine tree?  or can we
modify it to suite ourselves?

Richard