[ros-kernel] RE: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.com
Wed Jun 30 23:51:26 CEST 2004

> From: Steven Edwards
>
> Modified files:
> 	reactos/lib/shell32/: shlfsbind.c
>
> Log message:
> 	Merge in Winehq commits.

Now the GetFindData() and SetFindData() methods are in the wrong order
again, according to w32api\include\shlobj.h it should be:

DECLARE_INTERFACE_(IFileSystemBindData, IUnknown)
{
	STDMETHOD(QueryInterface)(THIS_ REFIID,PVOID*) PURE;
	STDMETHOD_(ULONG,AddRef)(THIS) PURE;
	STDMETHOD_(ULONG,Release)(THIS) PURE;
	STDMETHOD(SetFindData)(THIS_ const WIN32_FIND_DATAW*) PURE;
	STDMETHOD(GetFindData)(THIS_ WIN32_FIND_DATAW*) PURE;
};

In shlfsbind.c we now have:

static struct ICOM_VTABLE(IFileSystemBindData) sbvt =
{
    ICOM_MSVTABLE_COMPAT_DummyRTTIVALUE
    IFileSystemBindData_fnQueryInterface,
    IFileSystemBindData_fnAddRef,
    IFileSystemBindData_fnRelease,
    IFileSystemBindData_fnGetFindData,
    IFileSystemBindData_fnSetFindData,
};

My patch to fix this in Wine was just accepted, I'll fix it in ReactOS
again too.

Gé van Geldorp.