[ros-kernel] Linux subsystem

Hey Matthew Matthew.Hey at NBNZ.CO.NZ
Wed Mar 3 11:41:23 CET 2004

I've forgotton what that linux subsystem under Windows project was called.
(I've got a friend trying to do something similar)
Someone mentioned it a few months back, and the mail archive on the reactos
site is running too slow to trawl through it.
Can anyone enlighten me?

Cheers,
Matt.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged material.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it.
If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email
and delete the emails.
Thank you.