[ros-kernel] Re: CVS Update: reactos

Mike Nordell tamlin at algonet.se
Wed Mar 3 16:10:20 CET 2004

Mark IJbema wrote:

> I asked the same question on the qemu mailinglist, and it seems
> to be feasible.

It seems possible.

> Tamlin and Royce3 are working on it (or at least they were, i
> don't know about their progress though).

Some, perhaps even most, of the source files compiles. However, the most
important ones do not. One thing required is to create/import+modify a PE
parser for object files and integrate it into qemu. Once that's done it
currently looks like it would only be minor tinkering left, but even
guesstimating an ETA at this early stage of porting would be nuts.

/Mike