[ros-kernel] Re: hardware

Waldo Alvarez Cañizares wac at lab.matcom.uh.cu
Wed Mar 3 18:21:55 CET 2004

Hi Jason:

This sounds very interesting. I would like to get a CPU or CPU+Motherboard upgrade (specially I would like to put my hands in things I have never been able to touch like SSE/SSE2, 3DNow! ,Hyperthreading or SMP). I don't expect to have money in month/years to get one of those, and they are expensive. So if there is not much interest on that and is available or there are plenty enought. It would be nice. That hardware won't go away, I promise.

Best Regards
Waldo Alvarez