[ros-kernel] WinCE application support for WINE and ReactOS

Jeff Smith beta_guy at telus.net
Thu Mar 4 15:19:47 CET 2004

sounds interesting, hopes this works, I trid the binaries, and they all
crash in XP... however atleast it get to the point where it can crash, and
with this compatibility layer, we very well might be more compatible with
windows then windows :P

kinda like the old OS/2 motto "a better windows then Windows" think it
was... anyways good job with this, and gl with it's future.