[ros-kernel] Anyone want to work on mmdrv.dll and sndblst.sys ?

Andrew Greenwood lists at silverblade.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 17:00:40 CET 2004

For the moment, I'm not going to work on mmdrv.dll or sndblst.sys, at least
not for the wave audio functions anyway.

It's all way over my head and I don't want to just sit here typing out code
that probably isn't going to work because I don't really understand it :(

I feel more comfortable with MIDI/MPU401, so I might work on that for a bit.

But if anyone wants to take over coding mmdrv.dll and sndblst.sys, let me
know - I have an updated mmdrv.dll wave.c file which needs to be re-done as
I used some MS DDK code in it so I cannot commit it to CVS. If someone wants
to rewrite mmdrv.dll, you'll probably find it helpful. Just don't use it in
its current state - it'll work, but ReactOS can't use it.

-Andrew