[ros-kernel] crash in win32k

Filip Navara xnavara at volny.cz
Mon Mar 15 23:30:28 CET 2004

Hartmut Birr wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've got a crash with debug output from using/allocating of the handles.
>I'm not sure if it is usable.

The line breaks are pretty scary, but I will try to find some
information in it.

>You should also modify the patch a little
>bit. The allocated memory for storing the calling functions is never
>freed.

The patch was originally made only for debugging one single crash. It
was a big hack composed just for solving the one problem. I never
thought that it would be ever used for anything else, so I really didn't
care about the details like freeing the memory. Of course it's bonus,
when it's done proper way,. but it will never reach CVS, so it's
partially wasted effort to maintain it...

>- Hartmut

- Filip