[ros-kernel] User logon and profile loading

Thomas Weidenmueller thomas at reactsoft.com
Sat Mar 20 17:02:22 CET 2004

Eric Kohl wrote:

>The administrator account can already be created by running the current
>second stage setup. The only problem is that the second stage setup _must_
>be run after ReactOS has been intalled from CD or .zip file.

I'm currently creating preloaded images and offer them at reactsoft.com.
The problem is that i can't run a vmware and do the install
automatically, there's no possibility to do that with a script (at least
i'm not aware of one). All I can do is copy the files (and registry
files) into the harddisk image and install the bootloader there. Is it
possible to create a registry key or something so the second stage setup
is launched when booting the first time? Otherwise my images would be
useless.

Regards
Thomas