[ros-kernel] Re: CVS Update: reactos

Martin Fuchs martin-fuchs at gmx.net
Sat Mar 20 18:46:06 CET 2004

> > Log message:
> > 	auto-hiding of inactive notification icons
>
> Is this an option? Since this is one of the reasons win xp is very
> unusable imho :(

That exactly don't you like at XP's hiding feature?
If you have any improvement ideas we could implement it.
I also don't like it's behaviour with some icons, for example
that ever-showing up "a network cable is unplugged" icon.

I'm not exactly duplicating XP's feature. I want to make the
icon-identification better than in XP. So I am using not only the
tooltip message, but also the owner window title and module path
for the identificating icons. The config dialog for this is currently
in the works.

Regards,

   Martin