[ros-kernel] Subversion

Casper Hornstrup chorns at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 20 19:02:42 CET 2004

Soon (next month probably) I will have setup a dedicated server
at a hosting company. Specs will most likely be dual 3GHz Xeon,
2GB RAM, and 3x 120GB HD in RAID 5. It will have 100Mbit
connections to the Internet. It can host a ReactOS Subversion
repository - at least during the testing period. I'll let you
know when I know more.

Casper