[ros-kernel] Bug151 - WINZIP installation NOK

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Sat Mar 20 18:28:01 CET 2004

What I got working was Winzip 7.1, and I didn't try from setup. Winzip
doesn't need to be "installed", because it has it's installation
configuration built-in. So, I just ran it from within reactos and it set
itself up. It did appear to cause ros to freeze when I got it up and
running, but I could find absolutely no indication what might cause it,
and haven't tried again.