[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Sat Mar 20 22:40:35 CET 2004

>Log message:
>	1000+% performance increase in 1bpp dib -> 1bpp dib blitting.

That's a conservative number, by the way. It really is way faster.

I took a lot of time making sure each calculation is correct, and that I
don't read/write out-of-bounds. I am 99.999% confident that the
algorithm is 100% correct. My final test bludgeoned it with random data
and compared the results between the old and the new algo, and after
millions of iterations, not a single pixel mistake had been made, thus
my 99.999%.

If anybody wants a copy of the sandbox I built to test and verify this
implementation, I would be happy to share it.

Royce3