AW: [ros-kernel] 16-bit dos

Wesley Parish wes.parish at paradise.net.nz
Sun Mar 28 22:24:32 CEST 2004

As I remember it, one of the big complaints about OS/2 2.0 when it reached GA,
was that its COM implementation was broken in that it couldn't work between
OS/2 and the Windows subsystem.  Consequently IBM pulled out all stops for
2.1 and it actually did work between OS/2 and the Windows subsystem.

Anyone know anything about what IBM did to make it work?  Anyone know who to
ask at IBM about it?