[ros-kernel] ScsiPort

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Tue Mar 30 23:20:59 CEST 2004

Hi,

can you add a missing return in SpiIoStartNextPacket?

  if (DeviceExtension->SrbExtensionSize > 0 && DeviceExtension->IrpCount
>= 32)
    {
      KeReleaseSpinLock(&DeviceExtension->IrpLock, oldIrql);
      DPRINT("SpiIoStartNextPacket done\n");
    }

But I think that isn't the problem. Does there exist a usable stack
trace?

- Hartmut