[ros-kernel] ScsiPort

Hartmut Birr Hartmut.Birr at gmx.de
Tue Mar 30 23:21:24 CEST 2004

Hi,

the reverting of a previous change in ScsiPortInitialize is necessary to
get the promise driver working. This driver returns 0xb for
BusInterruptLevel and 0 for BusInterruptVector. It seems, that something
is wrong in our interrupt connecting code. The second fix doesn't work
with atapi if two drives are connected to one interface. It is possible,
that two request, one for each drive, are send to atapi. Atapi can not
handle two requests at the same time. I think atapi does the right
things because it works on NT4.0.

- Hartmut