[ros-kernel] Re: [ros-cvs] CVS Update: reactos

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Fri May 28 13:15:59 CEST 2004

"Filip Navara" <xnavara at volny.cz> wrote:

> Attached is a patch for the RegisterClassEx problem described above. I
> can't really test it on Wine now, so if you have the few spare minute
> feel free to do so.

I wouldn't call it a problem at all. Do you have an app which depends
on that behaviour?

Note:
RegisterClass[Ex] takes a const pointer to WNDCLASS structure, so it can't
modify a passed structure, otherwise it's a bug leading to a crash.

Place WNDCLASS into read only section and call RegisterClassEx. I bet
that it will crash.

--
Dmitry.