[ros-kernel] Re: Tainted code in User32?

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at baikal.ru
Mon May 31 17:40:54 CEST 2004

"Royce Mitchell III" <royce3 at ev1.net> wrote:

> All that being said, I have a question for you:
>
> I realize you are not a lawyer, but could you clarify on exactly how
> what we are doing is illegal, to the best of your knowledge? Does my
> clarifications here in this e-mail change that picture at all? I can't
> clarify enough, it is NOBODY's goal here at ReactOS to "clone" any
> Microsoft OS.

What you are guys doing is cloning Windows NT. Nothing more, nothing
less. It's even stated on your site.

I have to say that I'm really stopping this discussion, mainly because
I didn't see any sign that you are taking these all serious enough. And
especially after calling me a troll I personally won't consider myself
a helping hand for this project anymore.

I'm unsubscribing from this list shortly.

Bye.

--
Dmitry.