[ros-kernel] CVS Update: adns ?

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Wed Sep 1 00:29:04 CEST 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 05:46:02 +0200 (CEST)
Sylvain Petreolle <spetreolle at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Maybe you could add it to the main Makefile ?
> (You could add lib/dnsapi too)
>
>  Repository:	reactos/lib/adns/src/
>  Changes by:	arty at mok.osexperts.com	04/08/31 19:33:51
>
>  Modified files:
> 	 reactos/lib/adns/src/: parse.c
>
>  Log message:
> 	 Corrected compile error due to different enum used in prototype.

I think i put it in the main makefile at one time...  not sure what
happened.

Actually if anybody compiles reactos on windows please try this patch:
http://64.81.145.152/~arty/afd.zip

It has a diff inside as well as one file that goes in drivers/net/afd/afd.
It uses a new make rule for ms2ps, which i would like to see tried on
windows before i commit this change.
--
Hey, Adam Smith, keep your invisible hands to yourself!